Research papers give good nightmares to the research students every time the time comes to face them. It is not always necessary to do a complex and tough research. You need to understand the reason behind conducting a research, which would help you frame relevant easy research paper topics by yourself.
Writing any research paper could be very easy if you are able to find (1) a good topic that you are able to enjoy working on, (2) a good hypothesis statement that you are able to get good information about, and, (3) a meaningful inference that ensures some fresh and unique value-add to the already-existing literature in that field of study. If these 3 things could be assured by your research paper, you would be able to do great.
Being a fresh student of research, you need an easy topic for research paper to start off with. For that matter, we have here compiled some field-wise easy research paper topics ideas. You may get some hint from them and make your own hypothesis-statement.
Easy topics for research paper
- Has the US policy against Al-Qaida strained the situation more? The study of the terrorism increase or decrease after application of the laws against terrorism by US.
- Iraq after US military taken over has become an eternal war-ground.
Laws against bullying
- How effective are the laws against bullying?
- Is there any area of bullying cases ignored by the Federal and State government?
Social media networking
- Are social websites leading to increase in crime rate?
- How social networking is causing high suicide cases as compared to the time with lesser of their use.
- Social websites have assured higher amount of jobs worldwide, breaking the national boundaries in the past.
Athletics in college
- Is it fair on every student's part to only let the sports-athletes get paid?
- How is the school athletics promoting sports as a career?
- The state laws against divorce aren't sufficient to make much difference to curb the number of separations.
- The average age of divorces has reduced in the past two decades. The marriages used to go longer with less ways given to break them in the earlier period.
- How are new technological advancements leading to the cyber-criminals getting smarter? With the new ways to protect the information on internet, new ways to break the security are getting introduced.
- What are the latest trends in stealing someone's identity?
- People have become more health conscious in the past one decade.
- Obesity has caused to a longer chain of defect in the DNA.
- Is feminism really making huge difference as it was supposed to have made when laid its foundation and principles?
Feminism has caused higher cases of divorces.